Hello everyone fish fingers is a very famous recipe but to give it an Indian twist we have added some spices to it and the the result was amazing.
If you are a fan of mint leaves 🍃 then you will be blown away by the taste. But that’s optional and up to you to add mint leaves.
well sorry for the low quality of images but I promise you the taste is definitely there.
- 1/4 kg or quarter kg fish fillets slit into finger size
- salt 1 teaspoon approx or according to taste
- 2 tea spoon red chilli powder
- 1/4 or half tea spoon turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- half teaspoon Garamond masala powder
- 1 teaspoon Dhanya jeera powder (corriender cumin powder)
- 1-2 stem finely chopped curry leaves 🍃
- 4 leaves of finely chopped fresh mint leaves (optional)
- half lemon 🍋
- 2-3 spoon besan( gram wheat)
- mixture of bread crumbs and besan for coating
Mix all the ingredients other than bread crumbs mixture to the fish and let it marinate for 10-15 minutes.
Coat the fish finger with bread crumbs mixture and fry them in oil on medium flame 🔥 until golden brown.
Give it a try it doesn’t even need a dip . Do let us know if you liked it.